ICIJ published the following disclaimer with regard to the data provided: "There are legitimate uses for offshore companies, foundations and trusts. We do not intend to suggest or imply that any persons, companies or other entities included in the ICIJ Power Players interactive application have broken the law or otherwise acted improperly."
Current or former heads of state or government of their country as defined by their political position at the time of announcement, not whether the documents in the Papers relating to them coincided with their period of office.
Heads of state
* Salman of Saudi Arabia, King of Saudi Arabia
* Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates and Emir of Abu Dhabi
Former heads of state
* Mauricio Macri, former President of Argentina
* Petro Poroshenko, former President of Ukraine
* Rafael Correa, former President of Ecuador
* Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, former Emir of Qatar, is listed as owner of Afrodille S.A., which had a bank account in Luxembourg and shares in two South African companies. Al Thani also held a majority of the shares in Rienne S.A. and Yalis S.A., holding a term deposit with the Bank of China in Luxembourg. A relative owned 25% of these: Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim Al Thani, Qatar's former prime minister and foreign minister.
* Ahmed al-Mirghani, former President of Sudan who was president from 1986–1989 and died in 2008.
Former heads of government
* Sigmundur Davíð Gunnlaugsson, former Prime Minister of Iceland, left office in April 2016 as a result the Panama Papers revelations
* Silvio Berlusconi, former Prime Minister of Italy
* Bidzina Ivanishvili, former Prime Minister of Georgia
* Pavlo Lazarenko, former Prime Minister of Ukraine
* Ion Sturza, former Prime Minister of Moldova
* Ayad Allawi, former Acting Prime Minister of Iraq
* Ali Abu al-Ragheb, former Prime Minister of Jordan
* Benazir Bhutto, former Prime Minister of Pakistan and a member of the Bhutto family
* Nawaz Sharif, former Prime Minister of Pakistan
* Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber Al Thani, former Prime Minister of Qatar
* Malcolm Turnbull, former Prime Minister of Australia
Other government officials
* Abdeslam Bouchouareb, Minister of Industry and Mines
* Jordi Cinca, Minister of Finance
* José Maria Botelho de Vasconcelos, Minister of Petroleum
* Néstor Grindetti, Mayor of Lanús
* Jorge Macri, Mayor of Vicente López, Buenos Aires and cousin of Mauricio Macri
* Esteban Bullrich, Minister of Education
* Claudio Avruj, Human Rights Secretary of the Nation
* Carmen Polledo, 1st Vice President of the Legislature of the City of Buenos Aires for PRO
* Darío Loperfido, Minister of Culture of Buenos Aires
* Gustavo Arribas, Head of the Federal Intelligence Agency
* Pablo Cusellas, legal and technical secretary of president Mauricio Macri
* Neville Wran, former Premier of New South Wales
* Ian Kirby, President of the Botswana Court of Appeal and former Attorney General
* Joaquim Barbosa, former President of the Supreme Federal Court
* Newton Cardoso Jr, Member of the Chamber of Deputies
* Eduardo Cunha, former President of the Chamber of Deputies
* Edison Lobão, Member of the Senate and former Minister of Mines and Energy
* João Lyra, Member of the Chamber of Deputies
* Ang Vong Vathana, Minister of Justice
* Alfredo Ovalle Rodríguez, intelligence agency associate
Democratic Republic of the Congo
* Jaynet Kabila, Member of the National Assembly
Republic of the Congo
* Bruno Itoua, Minister of Scientific Research and Technical Innovation and former Chairman of the SNPC
* Galo Chiriboga, former Attorney General
* Pedro Delgado, cousin of President of Ecuador Rafael Correa and former Governor of the Central Bank
* Patrick Balkany, Member of the National Assembly and Mayor of Levallois-Perret
* Jérôme Cahuzac, former Minister of the Budget
* Nicolas Crochet [fr] , an accountant and auditor for Front National
* Frédéric Chatillon, French businessman, and communications adviser to Front National leader Marine Le Pen
* Jean-Marie Le Pen, former leader of Front National and father of current leader Marine Le Pen
* Jean-Noël Guérini, the president of the General council (conseil général) of Bouches-du-Rhône, a member of the Senate of France and a member of the municipal council of Marseille
* Dominique Strauss-Kahn, former Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund and former Minister of Finance
*Stavros Papastavrou, advisor of former Prime Ministers Kostas Karamanlis and Antonis Samaras
*Zsolt Horváth, former Member of the National Assembly
* Dorrit Moussaieff, First Lady of Iceland. Wife of president Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson. She has links to offshore accounts.
* Bjarni Benediktsson, Minister of Finance
* Júlíus Vífill Ingvarsson, Member of the Reykjavík City Council (resigned April 5, 2016)
* Ólöf Nordal, Minister of the Interior
* Ravindra Kishore Sinha, BJP Member of Parliament of the Rajya Sabha for Bihar
* Anurag Kejriwal, former president of the Lok Satta Party Delhi Branch
* Vijay Mallya, former Member of Parliament of the Rajya Sabha
* Anil Vasudev Salgaocar, former Member of the Goa Legislative Assembly
* Yoav Galant, Minister of Construction
* Dov Weissglass, former advisor to Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
* Nicola Di Girolamo, former Member of the Senate
* Kalpana Rawal, Deputy Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
* Elias Bou Saab, Education Minister
* Saad Andary, Second Vice Governor of the Central Bank
* Marianne Houwayek, Executive Director and Head of the Central Bank Governor's Executive Office
* Konrad Mizzi, Minister of Energy and Health.
* Keith Schembri, Chief of Staff to Prime Minister Joseph Muscat
* Ken Whitney, legal advisor of Prime Minister of New Zealand, John Key.
* Atiku Abubakar, former Vice President
* James Ibori, former Governor of Delta State
* Olubuse II, former ruler of Ife
* Kim Chol-sam, Daedong Credit Bank representative and presumed high official
* Farrukh Irfan, Judge of the Lahore High Court
* Rehman Malik, former Minister of the Interior and former Director General of the Federal Investigation Agency
* Malik Mohammad Qayyum, Senior Advocate of the Supreme Court and former Attorney General
* Anwar Saifullah, Member of the Senate, former Minister for Petroleum and Natural Resources and former Minister for Environment and Urban Affairs
* Humayun Saifullah former Member of the National Assembly
* Osman Saifullah, Member of the Senate
* Salim Saifullah, Member of the Senate and a Pakistan Muslim League faction leader
* Mohammad Mustafa, former Minister of National Economy
* Khaled Osseili, former Mayor of Hebron
* Riccardo Francolini, former chairman of the state-owned Savings Bank
* César Almeyda, Director of the National Intelligence Service
* Maria Imelda "Imee" Marcos Manotoc, Governor of Ilocos Norte, eldest daughter of the late former President of the Philippines, Ferdinand Marcos and former First Lady Imelda Romualdez Marcos.
* Paweł Piskorski, former Mayor of Warsaw
* Emmanuel Ndahiro, brigadier general and former chief of the National Intelligence and Security Services
* Muhammad bin Nayef, Crown Prince and Minister of the Interior of Saudi Arabia
* Muhammad bin Fahd, Former Governor of Eastern Province
* José Manuel Soria, Minister of Industry, Energy and Tourism. (resigned April 15, 2016, four days after appearing named)
* Rodrigo Rato, former Vice President of the Government of Spain, and former president of Bankia and IMF.
* Ignacio González, former president of the Community of Madrid. His penthouse in Estepona, which is being investigated by the Spanish courts, has links with offshore companies. He has been charged with embezzlement and bribery.
* Antonio Hernández Mancha, retired senator of Senate of Spain and former president of Alianza Popular (nowadays Partido Popular, the political party in the government).
* María del Carmen Luis Heras, former member of Senate of Spain (PP).
* Antonio García Pagán, former socialist member of Congress of Deputies.
* Marta Fernández-Pirla, number two of the Department of Economics at the City Council of Madrid, appointed by the ex-Mayoress, Ana Botella (resigned April 28 after being named).
* Arturo González Panero, former mayor of Boadilla del Monte. Has been charged in Gürtel case.
* José Luis Juste, deputy in Aragonese Corts (C's).
* Elisabeth Rodríguez, city councillor of El Vendrell (PP).
* Alberto Ruiz Thiery, consul at Zambia.
* Michael Ashcroft, retired Member of the House of Lords
* Tony Baldry, former Member of the House of Commons
* David Davies, former Chief Scientific Adviser to the Ministry of Defence
* Michael Mates, former Member of the House of Commons
* Pamela Sharples, Member of the House of Lords
* Gabrielle Fialkoff, director of the New York City Office of Strategic Partnerships in the administration of Mayor Bill de Blasio and a former finance director of the 2000 U.S. Senate campaign committee of former First Lady Hillary Clinton
* Sergio Abreu, former Minister of Industry and Ministry of Foreign Relations (Uruguay)
* Pedro Bordaberry, senator and former Minister of Tourism and Sport (2003–2005).
* Edgardo Novick, businessman and leader of "Partido de la Concertación"
* Miguel Brechner, businessman and director of "Laboratorio Tecnológico del Uruguay" (Technological Laboratory of Uruguay)
* Victor Cruz Weffer, former commander-in-chief of the army
* Jesús Villanueva, former Director of PDVSA
* Adrián José Velásquez Figueroa, former security chief of Miraflores Palace
* Atan Shansonga, former Ambassador to the United States
Relatives and associates of government officials
* Daniel Muñoz, aide to former presidents Cristina Fernández de Kirchner and Néstor Kirchner
* Alessandra Minnicelli, wife of Member of the Chamber of Deputies and former Minister of Planning and Public Investment Julio de Vido
* Mehriban Aliyeva, Leyla Aliyeva, Arzu Aliyeva, Heydar Aliyev, and Sevil Aliyeva [az], family of President Ilham Aliyev
* Idalécio de Castro Rodrigues de Oliveira, potential briber of the former President of the Chamber of Deputies Eduardo Cunha and Portuguese entrepreneur
* Anthony Merchant, husband of Senator Pana Merchant
* Helene Mathieu; legal consultant, member of the Quebec Bar
* Chen Dongsheng, grandson-in-law of former Chairman Mao Zedong
* Deng Jiagui, brother-in-law of paramount leader and General Secretary Xi Jinping
* Patrick Henri Devillers, French business associate of Gu Kailai, convicted murderer and wife of former Minister of Commerce and Member of the Politburo Bo Xilai
* Jia Liqing, daughter of former Procurator-General of the Supreme People's Procuratorate Jia Chunwang and daughter-in-law of Politburo standing member Liu Yunshan
* Lee Shing Put, son-in-law of Politburo standing member Zhang Gaoli
* Hu Dehua, son of former General Secretary Hu Yaobang
* Li Jasmine, granddaughter of former Politburo standing member Jia Qinglin
* Li Xiaolin, daughter of former Premier Li Peng
* Zeng Qinghuai, brother of former Vice President Zeng Qinghong
* Javier Molina Bonilla, former advisor to Director of the National Intelligence Secretariat Rommy Vallejo
* Alaa Mubarak, son of former President Hosni Mubarak
* Frédéric Chatillon, business associate of Marine Le Pen, leader of the National Front
* Arnaud Claude, former law partner of former President Nicolas Sarkozy
* Nicolas Crochet, accounting associate of Marine Le Pen, leader of the National Front
* Jean-Marie Le Pen, former leader of the National Front and father of current party leader Marine Le Pen
* Isabelle Balkany, wife of Patrick Balkany
* John Addo Kufuor, son of former President John Kufuor
* Mamadie Touré, widow of former President Lansana Conté
* César Rosenthal, son of former Vice President Jaime Rosenthal
* Csilla Konti, wife of László Boldvai, former Hungarian MP
* Frank Flannery, political consultant and Fine Gael's former Director of Organisations and Strategy
* Yitzhak Abuhatzeira, son of Rabbi David Abuchatzeira and great-grandson of Baba Sali, and head of Callery Resources
* Giuseppe Donaldo Nicosia, convicted of bribery alongside former Senator Marcello Dell'Utri
* Silvio Sacchi, former judge of Naples, along with his partner Fabio Fraissinet and his accountant Salvatore Bizzarro.
* Brothers Stefano Ottaviani and Roberto Ottaviani, Italian businessmen. Stefano is the son-in-law of Gianni Letta, former advisor to Silvio Berlusconi
* Santiago Vacca, Italian accountant appointed by Silvio Berlusconi and Giovanni Toti as coordinator of Forza Italia in the province of Savona
* Rajendra Patil, son-in-law of Karnataka minister Shamanuru Shivashankarappa and businessperson
* Jehangir Soli Sorabjee, son of former Attorney General Soli Sorabjee and an honorary consultant physician at Bombay Hospital
* Harish Salve, former Solicitor General and son of N. K. P. Salve, veteran Indian National Congress politician
* Jean-Claude N'Da Ametchi, associate of former President Laurent Gbagbo
* Nurali Aliyev, grandson of President Nursultan Nazarbayev
* Maysa Berri, daughter of Speaker of the Parliament Nabih Berri
* Marie Gemayel, second cousin of Member of the Parliament Samy Gemayel
* Ayman Jomaa, son-in-law of Speaker of the Parliament Nabih Berri
* Mohd Nazifuddin Najib, son of Prime Minister Najib Razak, Dr. Khadizah Aman Osman, Daughter of Federal Minister and their cousin
* Juan Armando Hinojosa, "favourite contractor" of President Enrique Peña Nieto
* Mounir Majidi, personal secretary of King Mohammed VI
* Hassan Bhutto, nephew of Benazir Bhutto
* Samina Durrani, widow of former Governor of the State Bank Shahkur Ullah Durrani, and Ilyas Mehraj. Both relatives of Chief Minister of Punjab Shehbaz Sharif
* Waseem Gulzar, close relative of President of the Pakistan Muslim League-Q and former Prime Minister Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain
* Maryam Nawaz, Hasan Nawaz Sharif and Hussain Nawaz Sharif, children of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif
* Dr. Iqbal Saifullah, Pakistani cardiologist and Saifullah family member
* Jehangir Saifullah Khan, chairman of Saif Group and Saifullah family member
* Zain Sukhera, close friend of former Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani's son
* Tareq Abbas, son of Mahmoud Abbas
* Mohammed Rashid, former advisor and financial manager to Yasser Arafat
* Irene Marcos Araneta, youngest daughter of the late former President of the Philippines, Ferdinand Marcos and former First Lady, Imelda Romualdez Marcos, youngest sister of Maria Imelda "Imee" Marcos Manotoc, Governor of Ilocos Norte and Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr, Senator, Philippine House of Representatives from Ilocos Norte
* Gregorio Maria Araneta III, husband of Irene Marcos Araneta, brother-in-law of Maria Imelda "Imee" Marcos Manotoc, Governor of Ilocos Norte, and Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos, Senator, Philippine House of Representatives, and son-in-law of former First Lady, Imelda Marcos
* Fernando Martin "Borgy" Marcos Manotoc, son of Maria Imelda "Imee" Marcos, Governor of Ilocos Norte, grandson of former First Lady, Imelda Marcos
* Matthew Joseph Manotoc, son of Maria Imelda "Imee" Marcos, Governor of Ilocos Norte, grandson of former First Lady, Imelda Marcos
* Ferdinand Richard Michael Marcos Manotoc, lawyer, son of Maria Imelda "Imee" Marcos, Governor of Ilocos Norte, grandson of former First Lady, Imelda Marcos
* Ricardo Gabriel Kalaw Manotoc, family member of Tommy Manotoc, President of National Golf Association of the Philippines; Tommy Manotoc is the estranged husband of Maria Imelda "Imee" Marcos, Governor of Ilocos Norte.
* Antonio "Tonyboy" Ongsiako Cojuangco, former chairman of Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company, second cousin of President Benigno Aguino III,son of late socialite, Imelda Cojuangco, close friend of former First Lady, Imelda Marcos
* Ramon Ongsiako Cojuangco Jr, brother of Antonio "Tonyboy" Cojuangco, second cousin of President Benigno Aguino III
* Miguel Ongsiako Cojuangco, brother of Antonio "Tonyboy" and Ramon Cojuangco, telecommunications executive, second cousin of President Benigno Aguino III
* Trinidad Cojuangco Yulo, sister of Antonio "Tonyboy", Ramon, and Miguel Cojuangco, second cousin of President Benigno Aguino III
* Sergei Roldugin, Arkady Rotenberg and Boris Rotenberg, friends of President Vladimir Putin
* Salman bin AbdulAziz bin Salman bin Muhammad bin Saud bin Faisal, member of the Saudi royal family
* Mamadou Pouye, friend of Karim Wade, himself the son of former President Abdoulaye Wade
*Pierre Goudiaby Atepa, architect and special adviser to former President Abdoulaye Wade
* Khulubuse Zuma, nephew of President Jacob Zuma
* Ro Jae-Hun, son of former President Roh Tae-woo
* Spanish Royal Family associates:
* Pilar de Borbón, sister of former King Juan Carlos I, and her husband Luis Gómez-Acebo.
* Bruno Gómez Acebo, son of Pilar de Borbón and Juan Carlos I's nephew.
* Iñaki Urdangarin, former Duke of Palma, husband of Infanta Cristina, daughter of former king Juan Carlos I. He has been charged in a huge corruption scandal in the Nóos case; his wife has also been charged. He was advised by Mossack Fonseca.
* Amalio de Marichalar, IX Count of Ripalda, brother of Jaime de Marichalar, former husband of Elena de Borbón, daughter of former king Juan Carlos I and sister of the present King of Spain Felipe VI.
* Cristina Valls Taberner, close friend of Letizia Ortiz, the Queen of Spain.
* Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein, a German philanthropist and businesswoman who had a loving relationship (mistress) with former king Juan Carlos I.
* Mohamed Eyad Kayali, Syrian magnate and close friend of Juan Carlos I, who pays for his hunting in the Savannah.
* Mar García Vaquero, current wife of former Prime Minister of Spain, Felipe González.
* Jesús Barderas, businessman and close friend of Felipe González.
* Cándido Conde Pumpido Jr., son of former General Prosecutor of Spain and magistrate of the Supreme Court of Spain since 1995, Cándido Conde-Pumpido.
* Micaela Domecq Solís-Beaumont, wife of Miguel Arias Cañete, European Commissioner for Climate Action and Energy and former Spanish Minister of Agriculture, Food and Environment
* Oleguer Pujol, son of Jordi Pujol, former President of Catalonia
* Francisco and Juan José Franco Suelves, great-grandsons of Spain's former dictator Francisco Franco
* Thyssen Family: Borja Thyssen, the son of Carmen Cervera, Baroness Thyssen-Bornemisza.
* Demetrio Carceller Coll and his sons. He was the son of Demetrio Carceller Segura, Minister of Industry and Commerce at the beginning of Franco's dictatorship.
* Francisco Paesa, an agent of Centro Nacional de Inteligencia, the Spanish secret service
* Rafael Anson Oliart, president of Real Academia de Gastronomía (Royal Academy of Gastronomy) and former CEO of RTVE.
* Rami and Hafez Makhlouf, cousins of President Bashar al-Assad
* Ahmad Sleiman, Governor of Edlib,Syria.
* Tsai Ying-yang, older brother of president of Taiwan Tsai Ing-wen
* Sarah, Duchess of York, former wife of Prince Andrew
* Ian Cameron, father of Prime Minister David Cameron
* David Sharples, son of Baroness Pamela Sharples
* Mark Thatcher, son of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
* Kojo Annan, son of former Secretary-General Kofi Annan
International Federation of Association Football
Persons associated with the world governing body FIFA
* Juan Pedro Damiani, Uruguayan member of the FIFA Ethics Committee. Resigned on 6 April 2016.
* Eduardo Deluca, former secretary general of CONMEBOL
* Eugenio Figueredo, Uruguayan-American former president of CONMEBOL and vice president of FIFA
* Gianni Infantino, Swiss-Italian President of FIFA
* Hugo and Mariano Jinkis, Argentine businessmen also implicated in the 2015 FIFA corruption case
* Nicolás Leoz, former President of CONMEBOL
* Michel Platini, French former president of UEFA
* Jérôme Valcke, French former secretary general of FIFA
Football team owners and executives
* Josep Lluís Nuñez, Spanish businessman, president of FC Barcelona from 1978 to 2000.
* Carles Vilarrubí, Spanish businessman and vice-president of FC Barcelona.
* Eduardo Fernández de Blas, Spanish vice-president of Real Madrid.
* José Manuel García Osuna, Spanish businessman, soccer administrator and former owner of CD Castellón
* Real Sociedad (Spain) and its presidents—principally Iñaki Otegui—under the leadership of José Luis Astiazarán, Miguel Fuentes, María de la Peña, Juan Larzábal, and Iñaki Badiola
* Waldemar Kita, Franco-Polish businessman, president of Football Club de Nantes
* Dermot Desmond, Irish businessman and majority shareholder of Celtic F.C.
* Dmitry Rybolovlev, Russian businessman, president of AS Monaco
* Daniel Fonseca, Uruguayan former footballer, now a football agent.
* Robert Louis-Dreyfus, French businessman, owner of Olympique de Marseille
* Sokratis Kokkalis, Greek businessman, former owner of Olympiacos F.C.
* Cristian Borcea, former president of FC Dinamo București (1995–2012)
* Mattias Asper, Swedish retired goalkeeper
* Valeri Karpin, Russian retired midfielder, current coach of FC Torpedo Armavir
* Nihat Kahveci, Turkish retired footballer
* Tayfun Korkut, Turkish retired footballer and manager
* Darko Kovačević, Serbian retired footballer
* Gabriel Schürrer, Argentine retired defender
* Sander Westerveld, Dutch retired goalkeeper, current coach of Ajax Cape Town
* Andy Cole, English former footballer
* Gabriel Heinze, Argentine former footballer, account with his mother.
* Kevin Keegan, English former footballer and manager
* Lionel Messi, Argentine footballer for Barcelona, and his father Jorge Horacio Messi
* Brian Steen Nielsen, Danish former footballer and sports director of Aarhus Gymnastikforening
* Marc Rieper, Danish retired footballer
* Clarence Seedorf, Dutch retired footballer
* Leonardo Ulloa, Argentine footballer
* Willian Borges da Silva, Brazilian footballer for Chelsea
* Iván Zamorano, Chilean retired footballer, account during Real Madrid years
* Diego Forlán, Uruguayan footballer who plays for Peñarol, as well his mother Pilar Corazo and his brother Pablo
* Àlex Crivillé, Spanish former Grand Prix motorcycle road racer
* Nico Rosberg, German Formula 1 World Champion at Mercedes AMG Petronas
* Jarno Trulli, Italian former Formula 1 driver
* Tomas Berdych, Czech professional tennis player on the ATP World Tour, at the time of leaking ranked number seven in the world
* Bobby Fischer, late American former chess grandmaster and 11th World Chess Champion
* Nick Faldo, English professional golfer on the PGA European Tour, now mainly an on-air golf analyst
* Pádraig Harrington, Irish professional golfer on the European Tour and the PGA Tour who has won three major championships
* Țiriac, retired Romanian professional tennis player and businessman
* Tiger Woods, American professional golfer
* Alfonso Soriano, American Major League Baseball player
* Paul McGuinness, Irish manager of Irish rock group U2
* Bertín Osborne, Spanish singer and TV personality
* Pedro Almodóvar, Spanish film director, screenwriter, producer and former actor
* Agustín Almodóvar, Spanish film producer and younger brother of filmmaker Pedro Almodóvar
* Imanol Arias, Spanish actor
* Peru Mario Vargas Llosa, Spanish-Peruvian writer, winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature
*Juan Luis Cebrián, Spanish journalist, co-founder of El País, CEO of Prisa, Spanish media conglomerate
*Teresa Aranda, Spanish journalist and businesswoman, ex-wife of Juan Luis Cebrián
*Carmen Lomana, Spanish celebrity and socialite
*Lalo Azcona, Spanish journalist, popular for the first transmissions and editions of Telediario of TVE during the Spanish transition to democracy
* Marina Ruíz Picasso, great granddaughter of Spanish painter Pablo Picasso
* Amitabh Bachchan, Indian actor
* Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Indian actress and former Miss World
*Stanley Kubrick, American filmmaker
* Emilio Estevez, American actor, director, and writer
* David Geffen, American business magnate, producer, film studio executive, philanthropist and co-founder of DreamWorks
* Jackie Chan, Hong Kong actor
* Micheline Roquebrune, wife of actor Sean Connery
* Emma Watson, English actress
* Simon Cowell, English reality television personality, entrepreneur, film, record, and television producer
* Paul Burrell, former butler to Princess Diana
* Jurgen Wolff, German screenwriter known by sitcoms like Benson or Olson twins movies.
* Barbara d'Urso, Italian television actress and singer
* Franco Dragone, Italian-Belgian theatre director, best known for his work for Cirque du Soleil
* Carlo Verdone, Italian actor, screenwriter and film director
* Edith González, Mexican actress and dancer.
* Alfonso de Angoitia, Mexican Executive Vice President of Grupo Televisa, S.A..
* Rico Daddy Yankee, Puerto Rican singer, songwriter, record producer and actor
* Juan Luis Guerra, Dominican singer
* Juanes, Colombian singer
* Orlando Petinatti, Uruguayan entertainer and radio host
* Nicky Wu, Taiwanese actor
* Louise Blouin, Montreal native, former businesswoman
* Victor Dahdaleh, British-Canadian metals magnate
* Frank Giustra, Canadian mining magnate
* David Ho, Vancouver billionaire facing criminal charges
* Leonard D. Jaroszuk, Canadian oil executive
* Annette Laroche, administrator for 150 companies incorporated in Quebec
* Gérard Autajon, French businessman
* Robert Louis-Dreyfus, French former CEO of Adidas
* Pierre Papillaud, French billionaire businessman
* Éric de Rothschild, French banker
* Shishir Bajoria, Indian promoter of SK Bajoria Group, which has steel refractory units
* Mohan Lal Lohia, Indian, father of Sri Prakash Lohia, founder and chairman of Indorama Corporation
* Vinod Adani, Indian businessman, elder brother of Gautam Adani, Adani Group
* Rattan Chadha, Indian-born Dutch businessman, founder of Mexx clothing
* Abdul Rashid Mir, kashmiri founder and CEO of Cottage Industries Exposition Limited (CIE) and Tabasum Mir
* Abasaheb Garware family, pioneering industrialist from India's Maharashtra state
* Onkar Kanwar, Indian chairman & MD of Apollo Tyres
* Mallika Srinivasan, chairman and CEO of TAFE - Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited and Indira Sivasailam
K P Singh, Indian businessman
* Zavaray Poonawalla, Indian, brother of billionaire Cyrus S. Poonawalla and heads the managing committee of Royal Western India Turf Club (RWITC)
* Robbyanto Budiman, Indonesian businessman
* Subianto Arpan Sumodikoro, Indonesian businessman
* Rani Imanto Rachmat, Indonesian businessman
* Garibaldi Thohir, Indonesian investment banker and coal entrepreneur, brother of Erick Thohir
* Sean Mulryan, Irish property developer
* Stanley Watson, Senior partner of Ireland's largest corporate tax-law firm to U.S. multinationals, Matheson
* Idan Ofer, London-based Israeli business magnate, founder of Tanker Pacific
* Teddy Sagi, a London-based Israeli billionaire businessman founder of Playtech and the majority shareholder of Market Tech Holdings, which owns London's Camden Market, and of two AIM-listed technology companies
* Bank Leumi's Israeli bank: representatives and board members
* Jacob Engel, Israeli businessman active in the African mining industry
* Dan Gertler, Israeli billionaire businessman, founder and president of the DGI (Dan Gertler International) Group
* Durgham Maraee, Israeli lawyer and CEO of Wataniya Mobile
* Jacob Weinroth, Israeli attorney, founding partner of Dr. J. Weinroth & Co law office, and owner and director of Sapir Holdings
* Lev Avnerovich Leviev, Israeli businessman, philanthropist, investor and owner of Lexinter International Inc., which holds shares in Vauxhall Securities Inc, and chairman of the Africa-Israel Investments corporation.
* Beny Steinmetz, Israeli businessman, with diamond-mining, engineering and real estate companies, and his business partner and brother Daniel Steinmetz
* Adriano Chimento, Italian jeweler
* Luca Cordero di Montezemolo, Italian businessman and politician
* Valentino Garavani, Italian fashion designer and founder of the Valentino SpA brand and company, and his partner Giancarlo Giammetti
* Gabriele Volpi, Italian-born Nigerian businessman
* Francesco Ambrosione, Italian entrepreneur
* Marco Angelo Angiolini, Italian property developer
* Michele Anti, Italian financial prosecutor
* Gianluca Apolloni, Italian business consultant
* Ercole Astarita, Italian entrepreneur
* Gabriele Benfenati, Italian shipowner
* Gian Angelo Perrucci, Italian businessman in the petroleum industry
* Salvatore Bizzarro, Italian business consultant
* Simone Cimino, Italian businessman
* Marco Perelli Cippo, Italian businessman
* Guido Umberto Farinelli, Italian Businessman
* Antonio Daniele, Italian entrepreneur
* Giovanni Fagioli, Italian businessman and shipowner
* Alfio Fazio, Italian entrepreneur
* Carlo Fazio, Italian entrepreneur
* Carlo Focarelli, Italian businessman
* Domenico De Leo, Italian accountant and business consultant
* Gianfranco Morgano, owner of Grand Hotel Quisisana
* Marco Toseroni, Italian businessman
* Makoto Iida, co-founder of Secom
* Juichi Toda, co-founder of Secom
* Vishen Lakhiani, co-founder and CEO of Mindvalley, and author of The Code of the Extraordinary Mind
* Ricardo Salinas Pliego, Mexican billionaire business mogul, who is owner of Felicitas Holdings Limited, a company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands
* Abdullah family members Yousuf Abdullah, Shahid Abdullah, Nadeem Abdullah and Amer Abdullah, who own Sapphire Textiles
* Sadruddin Hashwani, Pakistani businessman, chairman of Hashoo Group, and his son Murtaza Hashwani
* Mahmood Ahmad, Pakistani businessman, CEO of Berger Paints
* Bashir Ahmed, Pakistani businessman, chairman of Buxly Paints
* Sultan Ali Allana, Pakistani businessman, chairman of Habib Bank Limited
* Gohar Ejaz, Pakistani businessman, financier of Channel 24
* Shahbaz Yasin Malik, Pakistani businessman, managing director of Hilton Pharma, and his family
* Aqueel Hassan and Tanwir Hassan, Pakistani businessmen brothers, owners of Pizza Hut's Pakistan branch
* Zulfiqar Lakhani, Pakistani businessman and owner of Lakson Group and Express Media Group
* Hussain Dawood, Pakistani businessman, chairman of Dawood Hercules Corporation Limited, Engro Corporation Limited, Hub Power Company Limited, Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund and the Dawood Foundation
* Azam Sultan, Pakistani businessman, chairman of ABM Group
* Gul Muhammad Tabba, Pakistani businessman, managing director of Lucky Textiles
* Zulfiqar Paracha, Pakistani businessman, owner of Universal Corporation (Pvt) Ltd
* Ahmed Ali Riaz, son of Pakistani business magnate Malik Riaz Hussain, founder and owner of Bahria Town
* Javed Shakoor, Pakistani businessman related with Buxly Paints
* Shahid Nazir, Pakistani businessman, CEO of Masood Textile Mills
* Abdul Rashid Soorty, Pakistani businessman, owner of Soorty Enterprise
* Shahzeb Budhani, Pakistani Business tycoon, CEO of Real State development of Pakistan
* Alberto Cortina and his cousin Alberto Alcocer, Spanish businessmen, owners of Grupo ACS, the biggest construction company in the world and of 21% of Ence, the largest paper pulp and biomass energy company in Europe
* Javier de la Rosa and his daughter, Gabriela de la Rosa, Spanish businessman and lawyer.
* Miguel Blesa, Spanish financial officer, banker and president of the board of Caja Madrid from 1996 to 2009, which since 2013 is being investigated by judicial irregularities during his tenure and arrested by this corruption scandal.
* Eufemiano Fuentes, Spanish sports doctor, implicated in the Operación Puerto doping case
* Carlos Ortega, CEO of Pepe Jeans, Spanish clothing group
* Edmundo Rodríguez Sobrino, Spanish businessman, former executive of Canal de Isabel II
* Eugenio Mora Olivella, Spanish textile businessman and former president of Burberry in Spain
* Manuel Fernández de Sousa, former president of the Spanish fishing company Pescanova
* Demetrio Carceller Coll and his sons, Spanish businessman. He was the son of Demetrio Carceller Segura, Minister of Industry and Commerce at the beginning of Franco's dictatorship. Demetro Carceller y Arce (1962), his son, is a director and shareholder of Sacyr (6.04%), director of Gas Natural and chairman and shareholder, with 23% of the beer Estrella Damm. He is the president of the Disa oil plus shareholder of Natural Gas, Ebro and CLH.
* Martinón family, Spanish owners of Grupo Martinón, hotel company
* Escarrer family, Meliá Hotels International Spanish executives
* Riu family, Spanish owners of RIU Hotels & Resorts
* Santiago Rosselló, Spanish banker, CFO of Banca Privada d'Andorra; appears as a proxy in the same offshore company as Joan Pau Miquel
* Javier del Valle Petersfeld, Spanish lawyer and tax consultant, imputed in the Gürtel case
* Pretus Becerra, Spanish lawyer and executive of Bufete G. Petreus
* Javier Sanchís (CEO), Ana Isabel (Product responsible), Francisco Ruano Martín (Expansion responsible): leaders executives of Multiopticas.
* Jordi Mirarnau Banús, former CEO of COMSA.
* Josep Maria Torrens, CEO of Petromiralles and former mayor of Santa Maria de Miralles.
* Jordi Robinat, developer.
* Puig family, owners of Flamagas.
* Rodés family, industry business family.
* Sarasola Marulanda family.
* Francisco Ortiz von Bismarck, economist and businessman. Son of Gunilla von Bismarck, descendants of Otto von Bismarck.
* Miguel Ángel Marcano, consultant of Abanca Holdings.
* Luis Pineda, CEO of Ausbanc.
* Carlos Cassina, businessman.
* José María Caballé, Servigroup owner, the largest hotel chain in Benidorm.
* Javier Merino, businessman, ex-husband of Mar flores, Spanish actress and former model.
* Fernando Maria Masaveu, businessman and member of the richest asturian family.
* Jesús Ger, owner of Marina d'Or, which built a large complex of luxury hotels in Oropesa de Mar.
* José Antonio Corrales, lawyer and president of the YMCA Spanish branch.
* Tsai Ying-yang, older brother of president of Taiwan Tsai Ing-wen
* Arron Banks, British political donor to the Tories and UKIP
* David and Frederick Barclay, British retail and media moguls
* Rocco Forte, British hotelier
* Peter Goldstein, British co-founder of Superdrug
* Lady Maureen Mills, entrepreneur and wife of Keith Mills
* Stuart Thomson Gulliver, British banking business executive, CEO of HSBC
* Anthony Gumbiner, British businessman, chairman of Hallman Group
* John Jennings, former chairman of Shell
* Sergei Kurzin, British-Russian oil and uranium business manager
* Rev. Peter Stephen John MacArthur (British entrepreneur), former operating officer and shareholder of KTTM Geophysics Ltd.
* Soulieman Marouf, British-Syrian businessman
* Heather Mills, British entrepreneur and environmentalist
* Richard Morris, British industrialist
* Nigel Rudd, British businessman
United States of America
* Sanford I. Weill, when he was CEO of Citigroup, set up an offshore company for his yacht
* John E. Akridge III, a Washington real estate developer
* Harald Joachim von der Goltz, founder of Boston Capital Ventures
* Kjell Gunnar Finstad, Texas resident with an offshore oil business
* Igor Olenicoff, American billionaire
* Benjamin Wey, Chinese American financier, and president of New York Global Group
* Marianna Olszewski, American financial author and life coach
* Nakash family members
* Evan Kevin Martin, American sales consultant
* Javier Bertucci, evangelical pastor, businessman and presidential candidate.
* Ng Lap Seng, Macau-based real estate businessman
* Solomon Humes, Bahamian bishop of the Church of God of Prophecy
* Mohammed Faisal Karim Khan and Jafer Ummeed Khan, owners of Summit Group, the largest business family in Bangladesh
* Omar Aggad, Saudi businessman and former director of Arab Palestinian Investment Company (APIC), and his son Tarek Aggad, current chairman, CEO and owner of 27% of the company
* Richard Attias, Moroccan businessman and husband of Cecilia Attias, former wife of French president Nicolas Sarkozy
* Ramón Navarro Pereira, Colombian executive of Canal de Isabel II
* Hollman Carranza, son of Colombian emerald mogul Víctor Carranza
* Ronald Chagoury, CEO of Nigerian construction company Chagoury Group.
* Monaco David Nahmad, Lebanese-Monegasque retired art dealer
* Glencore, Swiss company of formerly fugitive multinational hedge fund manager Marc Rich
* Goulandris family, Greek family with an important art collection
* Joan Pau Miquel i Prats, Andorran former CEO and current counselor of Banca Privada d'Andorra
* Ronald Grierson, German-born British banker
* Bert Meerstadt, board member of ABN-AMRO bank and former head of Dutch Railways
* Anders Wall, Swedish financier and former chairman of Volvo
* Roksanda Ilincic, Serbian fashion designer
* Patokh Chodiev, Uzbek billionnaire, oligarch; and two of his relatives, Alexander Machkevitch and Alijan Ibragimov
* Frank Timiș, Romanian-born Australian businessman
* Olga Makarova, wife of Vladimir Peftiev, Belarusian businessman and rich oligarch.
* Marcela Dworzak Ibarcena, wife of Antonio Ibarcena Amico, former admiral of the Peruvian navy who was convicted of corruption and embezzlement for his role in military arms deals during the Alberto Fujimori regime.
* Gonzalo Delaveau, head of global corruption watchdog Transparency International's Chile branch (resigned 4 April 2016)
* Marllory Chacón Rossell, Guatemalan drug trafficker
* Jorge Milton Cifuentes-Villa, Colombian drug trafficker, head of the Cifuentes-Villa Drug Trafficking Organization and partner of Chapo Guzmán
* Mexico Rafael Caro Quintero, Mexican drug trafficker and one of the founders of the now-disintegrated Guadalajara Cartel
* India Iqbal Mirchi, right-hand man of India's most wanted criminal, Dawood Ibrahim
* United Kingdom Gordon Parry, property dealer who was laundering money from the Brink's-Mat robbery through a company called Feberion
* Mexico Gerardo González Valencia, suspected Mexican drug lord and money launderer; former member of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG).
* Mexico Abigael González Valencia, suspected Mexican drug lord and money launderer; former leader of the CJNG.
* Mexico Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes, suspected Mexican drug lord and leader of the CJNG.